Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

youtube.png

Shortie's Official Gaming YouTube Channel

This is Shortie's Official Gaming YouTube channel where you will see gameplay and live streaming VODS!
Here is one of my latest videos that I have posted today, more to come as well as live streaming very soon!

Can not wait to be back!

This is so nice and congratulations. I just subscribed but I have not watched any videos yet. On my free time I am going to watch some.

This is so nice and congratulations. I just subscribed but I have not watched any videos yet. On my free time I am going to watch some.
Thank you so much :) I do appreciate it!

The road rage in Fortnite is on another level!

I love how you have been committed to creating a niche and and identity for your content and blogging journey. And you @Shortie challenged conventional systems by staying in a niche that is not generally meant for females and you are actually doing well there. You are a champion. And I know it wouldn't be long before your channel becomes an authority in the niche. Congratulations champ.

Me and my daughter did the Outlaw emote on Spawn Island on Fortnite until we got an audience!

Can't wait to bring back live streams very soon!

Back