Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Share your ultimate comfort food: What dish never fails to lift your spirits?

crockettcarroll

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Personally, nothing beats a warm bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup on a chilly day. What about you?

I am a foodie, so I love all things food. I strongly believe any food and a good movie can lift my spirit. Or just eating something with a loved one. Then again if I had to choose, I guess it would be cakes.

That would be biryani or spicy veg or non veg fried rice

I like potatoes a lot so any thing or dish made of potatoes is my comfort food. It does not take much preparation, is full of carbs so its good for health too

There is a meal called white soup in my country. I love the meal if it is properly prepared. And it never fails to attract me. Another of such meal that can awaken my spirit is fisherman soup.

I like potatoes the most and also like spinach so I wold love to have spinach with cheese or potatoes and with that butter naan would be perfect

Back