Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Saudi Arabia super cup finals

Amdhone3qq

Trustworthy

Reaction score
Al-nassr vs Al-hilal
The match have began so earlier this evening and it was a bad moments for al-nassr they take the lead at the half time but they were outclass at the second half but anyway that was football.
And probably it was so sad for al-nassr to be outclass like that.
But I am sure many have watched the match was your opinion about their performance?

Haven't watched the match, and was not even aware there was a match. I would have loved Al-nassr for to win before though but anyways it's all good.

Haven't watched the match, and was not even aware there was a match. I would have loved Al-nassr for to win before though but anyways it's all good.
I also don't follow football so I was not aware of this match however football is also so interesting

Actually football was so interesting and their performance was very bad yesterday because their playmaker brozovic was sent off due to tackling their opponent but any it's just because the absence of one player lead them to loose the match

I also don't follow football so I was not aware of this match however football is also so interesting
Yea I have watched some clips a few times for some games and it actually looks fun but just haven't been able to follow up with it.

Yea I have watched some clips a few times for some games and it actually looks fun but just haven't been able to follow up with it.
If you have interest then you'll watch the complete match like I have in cricket matches

If you have interest then you'll watch the complete match like I have in cricket matches
Lol right now I don't really have interest in football, maybe in the future I might but not right now.

Back