Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Same Username on All websites?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I used to have the same username for all my websites but in the past 2-3 years I started to experiment and wanted to use different username to see which is perfect and these days I am working with Jaspreet, hate2Wait and Ginger Username.

Same Username on All websites?

I have the same nickname on all sites. I got this nickname a long time ago when I didn't even have a smartphone. When I first got a smartphone and decided to register on various sites, I always used only this nickname. Once I got tired of this nickname, but I couldn't think of anything better to replace it

Majority of the time I usually make use of the same username, it's a lot easier for me to remember this way and for people who know me from other websites to easily recognize me. Then there are times I prefer using a different username.

I have the same nickname on all sites. I got this nickname a long time ago when I didn't even have a smartphone. When I first got a smartphone and decided to register on various sites, I always used only this nickname. Once I got tired of this nickname, but I couldn't think of anything better to replace it
I have used different usernames over the years and I feel like now I have the best LOL, I like the hate2wait username a lot as it matches my personality

Off course I have been using same usernames over the years because I think I will help to locate me were I was a stranger or new member

I am not sure why I haven't seen this username on any website even though you look like a one who likes to post on forums

I am not sure why I haven't seen this username on any website even though you look like a one who likes to post on forums
May be it was me but I don't change usernames they are all intact because i think it will help locate as a stranger

May be it was me but I don't change usernames they are all intact because i think it will help locate as a stranger
What are the other pay-to-post forums you are part of? From how long are you earning from pay to post forums?

Yes that's true, and not mention the fact that it is easier to remember as well. The only time I would change my username is in situations where the regular one was not accepted or there is an instruction to use something different.

I have been using my original name on almost all the sites. I like people to know me with my name on all the sites.

It's fine as we all have our choice and its fine to have the same username on all websites and different too

I have been using my original name on almost all the sites. I like people to know me with my name on all the sites.
Yes it also helps to make other members relaxed. Imagine I go to a new site, and I see some familiar names, I we definitely be more relaxed and even feel at home working there.

I always maintain making use of one username on any website that I'm interested in using. I can't have myself thinking about the username I used on a particular website and having myself confused all the time.

Even if I have a different username most are able to know its me so its fine to change username but I am mostly using Ginger now

I too like using different usernames across all of my online earning websites for that matter. I really find it more conveniently to appear on different ways on every earning websites. That is because one can really express themselves on a little bit good way.

Back