Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Rugby

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Does anyone play or watch rugby? What team do you support?

I’ve never watched it before and I don’t think I ever will either. There are sports I don’t want watch that I want to get into but rugby isn’t one of them. Seems uninteresting to me.

I have never watched it or played it, but I would like to try it on video game. Well, there's not much a chance to play in the US.

Anyway, how much do you feel it resembles American football?

No, I don't play rugby 🏉 but I watch it. It's a very physical sports like the American football. They will kill me trying to play it.

Rugby is among my favourite sports. I'm a lover of all combat sports which rugby is among the top 5 best aggressive sports. Although, they don't fight in the sports, it's too aggressive like it's a fight.

Does anyone play or watch rugby? What team do you support?

Yes, I watch rugby. It's why favorite sports to begin with. I also play the sports whenever I'm home because it's a popular sports in my hometown.

I have watched rugby sports so many times but unlike football where I have my favourite team which I support, I don't have any favorite team I support in rugby. What attracts me to watching rugby is the high intensity of the sports. I love combat sports so much and rugby gives me that excellent excitement watching it.

I don't play or watch rugby. In fact never in my life watched the complete game of rugby. Most of my experience with watching rugby is limited to watching the game on movies, I have watched a couple of games about rugby. In my home country, rugby tournament is being held shortly and I might try watching it.

Ireland have been one of the best teams in rugby I have watched play. They are now the highest ranked Men's Rugby team in the world as of the year 2022. I'm not sure about their ranking last year 2023 but I'm sure they would not fall so far behind.

Back