Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Rich or Famous?

Speaks

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Would you rather be a billionaire and nobody likes you or be famous and broke?

Definitely rich. If I’m famous and broke, it’s not worth being famous.

What would I do with being famous and broke? I'd have being rich for the rest of my life.

I don't even care if anyone likes me or not. Please, I would be the most hated billionaire who nobody likes. I'll sleep very good at night.

I'd rather be rich.
I wouldn't want to be famous and broke.

I don't care to be famous and certainly don't want to be broke! I want to be a billionaire, please!

I have never liked being a very popular person. It have never been of any advantage for me in the past which is why I don't rate it as anything. I would rather become a billionaire like Elon Musk or Bill Gates. They have the whole world knowing them because of their financial statues.

I rather my first Million, then I will see. Many times you get famous in the way.
Famous and broke? I you are famous, you shouldn't be broke either unless there is
something else to learn about finances or it's a temporary thing. (also, famous/known for what?)
Billionaire status is a headache too. So, I rather been a Million dollar guy.

Does anyone liking me adds more zeros to my bank account balance? I'm not doing anything with being liked or loved by people. I want to be a billionaire in pounds.

I would rather be famous and broke because having genuine connections and relationships with others is more valuable than wealth. Money can't buy meaningful connections, and being famous could still provide opportunities for personal fulfillment and making a positive impact on others. Also, being famous will help me get more work for sure to eventually help me get out of the "broke" stage.

I would rather become a billionaire and nobody likes me. Since I wasn't a billionaire, what have their liking me got me? Their likes is useless.

I don't care to be famous and certainly don't want to be broke! I want to be a billionaire, please!
Money is something I can't gamble with. I know having good connection with people is good but you have to have something to give in return because nothing goes for nothing. It's why money plays a key role in my life decisions. I will never choose money as second option.

For me, it was not important to be known and broken, because in this sense, everyone will know you, but you have no use for it. I would rather be rich and not be loved, but I would not do bad things that would disturb ordinary people

In my experience, if you don't have money, you will be seen as a useless person. No body is going to rate anything that you say. It's a very bad way to live your life in this world. For this alone, I have dedicated so much of my time in making money because I want to be relevant and regarded among my peers.

People hate rich people because they don't see rich people contributing to the society. I would prefer to become a billionaire and spend enough money in good work to be loved by people. I do not think you can be broke ad still loved by people. It is not possible to become famous if you do not have money.

As much as it's a good thing for a rich person to contribute in giving back to their society where he is living, it's a personal decision. It's his or her money which cost him his or her sweat to make. The rich person doesn't owe anyone anything. This is why I don't irk at any rich person who wants to enjoy his money alone. He or she have earned it.

You really do not have to like me, as long as I did not offend you in anyway, my conscience will be clear so I think I would rather be rich than for people to know me but I do not have anything to call my own.

I've always preferred to keep a low profile and do not enjoy being the center of attention, so give me wealth along with unpopularity.

I would rather be rich. What is the point of being famous with nothing to show for it? In fact I'm not even somebody that likes being the center of attention, so I just want to be rich and ball on a low key.

This is a challenging choice. it really depends on what I value most. I think I would choose fame and moderate means over wealth and isolation. Connection and purpose matter more to me than pure material success.

Back