Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Revolutionary AI Can Now Identify Feline Pain Through Facial Scans

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
For too long, humans have always had to guess whether a cat may be in pain or not. Most cat owners including myself who has had many cats as pets growing up and into my adult life, I had heard that cats can purr when they are happy and also in pain which can make detecting whether they are in pain difficult.

It would seem that an AI breakthrough will allow us to be able to see if a cat is in pain based on a facial scan

You can read more about this breakthrough here

What are your thoughts on this?

Then it would be amazing for cat owners. If this is actually possible cat owners will be able to interact with their cats a lot better.

I have always said it, with AI, the sky is the limit. A lot of things can be achieved with the right use of AI.

Yes a lot of things can be achieved if used the right way. But there will definitely people who will make use of it the wrong way.

That's great and this is how AI should be used and should facilitate us in our day to day life

That's great and this is how AI should be used and should facilitate us in our day to day life
I agree. More emphasis should be placed on how we can utilize AI in the best possible way without drawing out it's disadvantages.

Back