Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Remix Music is the death of Music

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Some people like the remix version of song's and like the extra beat and bass in the song even if it was not making any sense.
I consider it as death of Music because unnecessary beat ruin the song.

I have come across some remix songs that are actually good, and even better than the original, but the truth of the matter is most of them are not as good as the original.

I don't like any remix music. They only ruin the music and many times they don't even pay the rightful owners of the song

Actually not all music remix because we all tends to have different opinions and if you don't enjoy it some one might enjoy it. But I am a fan of music remix and I don't see it as death or unnecessary beat ruin the music's because the chorus still remain the same.

Having different opinion is good because even not our hand have fingers of same length. It's fine if you like remixed song's

I don't mind remixes songs and I like to dance on a few but in private only 😂

We are different people and we also tends to have different opinions. I don't like remix songs and I don't think others dislike it the way that I do. I prefer the original song to the remix.

Yeah, there are some remix songs that are better than the original but it's not for all songs.

Back