Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Announcement Regarding Contests here at Discussion Hub

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
We are noticing a lot of activity that is either spam or content copied and pasted from one website to Discussion Hub to increase the post count to be eligible for the contests taking place on Discussion Hub.

All posts will be thoroughly checked and if suspected to be copied and pasted content or plagiarism, will be removed and will also result in you being banned from future contests here at Discussion Hub if you fail to follow the rules after being warned.

If you believe a post to be spam or copied and pasted content, please report the post in question and do not reply, replying could result in your post count being deducted as well if the thread in question needs to be deleted.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you all for your continued support!

This is a welcome development. It will ensure that standard posts are being made in the platform. Kudos

That's a great move! I appreciate. Hope people will not copy content from the other sites now.

Good one, this would help everyone play fair and square.

I've seen so much copied content here that it almost made me leave if I'm to be honest. It is so painfully obvious that they were doing it. Ignorant, uneducated people who couldn't write their way out of a wet paper bag, posting content that seemed as if written by a university professor of English. All because they wanted to earn a few bucks. Some people don't have a life, or a sense of honor.

I've seen so much copied content here that it almost made me leave if I'm to be honest. It is so painfully obvious that they were doing it. Ignorant, uneducated people who couldn't write their way out of a wet paper bag, posting content that seemed as if written by a university professor of English. All because they wanted to earn a few bucks. Some people don't have a life, or a sense of honor.

Being a member here, you must report such comments by clicking the report button. Just writing and complaining about it is not a good thing. If you want this site to be clean and free from spamming you must report. I have personally reported many comments and posts and they got deleted too by the admin.

If you do notice anything that is copied and pasted or just pure spam and does not add to the discussion, please report it, we get to these multiple times a day and it will help us a lot clean everything up and clear up the accounts who do this.

Thank you all for your continued support :)

Well, on every forum that I am a part of, we have people scamming it. We wish that they were more into meaningful discussions and valuable contributions. This seems to be a good decision to curb these spam messages.

That's a great move on here. We should be very much credible on what we post here

Valuable contributions are important for the sustainable future. Every user on any forum has a moral responsibility to maintain the quality of the forum. Posting just for the sake of increasing your number of posts should not be the main driving force. Contribute quality content.

Back