Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Reason You Are Relocating to other country?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
There is a growing trend in India from past many years where people are slowly migrating to different developed countries and Australia, Canada and New Zealand are favorite countries for Indians to migrate.
The main reason is they are not satisfied with the employment opportunities in India and prefer to secure their future in Western countries.

The quest for greener pasture is always one of the reasons why people leave for other countries. Over here we also have so many of our people traveling to counties like London, Italy and the likes.

They think Europe and other countries are more developed and have more opportunities to earn, so they think to migrate there. I have never thought to migrate to another country because I know I cannot adjust myself to a different culture and tradition.

The reason I would relocate if I could is simply because I hate Britain.

Back