Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Rag day on college ending

longshen3301

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Tomorrow is our rag day ! We are going to celebrate our rag with our friends! But sometimes they ignore me ..I don't know are they ignoring me ...but I wish that tomorrow please don't ignore me .cause I didn't done any bad thing with anyone...
Pray for me to celebrate it calmly

Why do they ignore you? You must get an answer for it so that you may improve yourself.

What is rag day? I have never heard of it. We used to have a farewell system for the batch which was leaving the school/college.

Rag day is such a fun day, everyone gets a chance to dress as ridiculous as they want. And about your friends, you need to check them and yourself

You could also open up to them and ask them directly though, cause you deserve better and if they are not giving you the best you don't have to force it on them.

Back