Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Please help me solve things in this game.

revan

Newcomer

Reaction score
I just bought a game called Elden Ring, I'm a very beginner, and I'm also confused about what to do in that game, because some games sometimes give instructions for beginner players, but in Elden Ring I can't do that, and if you experienced playing that game, please help me with the initial stages.

I have heard about this game before but I am yet to play it. Have you tried checking YouTube? Am sure you will see a lot of videos about it there.

^^^Yes, YouTube always has how to videos about different games.

Elden Ring is infamous for its steep learning curve, but don't get discouraged. Start by exploring the open world and practicing combat against weaker enemies. Pay close attention to your stamina bar for attacks and dodging. Experiment with different weapon and magic types to find a playstyle you enjoy. When facing bosses, focus on learning their moveset first before going for kills.

Back