Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Mobile Gaming PC or Android

Sevik

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Which is your favourite platform for games? Do you like to play them on a PC or your Android / iOS device?

I know that PC games are so advanced compared to the Android ones, but some titles are so nice and available only on Android. They have a specific touch brilliance that you won't find in PC games.

I like to play on PC. Therefore I have the Google Play Beta version installed. You do not need the past Bluestacks installed on your PC. Mobile phones if you use them for games will power off rapidly and then cannot be used for call medium for example.

There are a few ways to use Android apps on Windows. WSA for example. It is free, unlimited and works well on Windows 11.

I am basically a PC gamer, I like playing most games on PC. I also use my Android phone to play games, especially when I am outdoors. Sometimes I also play games on my Android phones when I am ready to sleep and want to tire my brains to get to sleep easily. From MInecraft to Genshin Impact, I have played a lot of games on mobile phone.

I like computer games, but I mostly played on my smartphone because I didn't have a computer. It is Android that is a cool platform for games, because I have seen a lot of games that were not available for iOS. But I have to agree that iOS has much more powerful smartphones

Though I am currently using my android, but I believe the PC is a more better choice. The screen and resolution is bigger, and in most cases the processor might be stronger to run certain games that your phone might not.

For me, nothing beats gaming on a dedicated PC or console. I love being able to lose myself in massive, engrossing worlds with cutting-edge visuals and performance. That said, mobile gaming has come a long way and I do enjoy certain titles on my phone, especially for shorter play sessions on the go. Genres like puzzlers, strategy games, and lightweight indies work really well on mobile.

Which is your favourite platform for games? Do you like to play them on a PC or your Android / iOS device?

I know that PC games are so advanced compared to the Android ones, but some titles are so nice and available only on Android. They have a specific touch brilliance that you won't find in PC games.
I prefer to play on my smartphone rather than PC but I enjoy PC game's rather than Android or iOS

I don't love to play games with mobile devices. I prefer to play games on my computer. The screen size and the overall gameplay is better on the PC than the mobile devices.

I don't love to play games with mobile devices. I prefer to play games on my computer. The screen size and the overall gameplay is better on the PC than the mobile devices.
Very true, playing games on your laptop or computer can never be compared to playing on your smartphone. Your laptop even has more capacity to handle larger games in terms of size or graphics.

I definitely prefer to play games on my computer more than my phone. Though I do enjoy playing Pokemon Go as well as Block Blast on my phone. I also enjoyed Sonic Rumble when I got to beta test the game a few months ago and will be getting it once it comes out.

Back