Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Paris Olympic 2024 who will win the women's baskettball

Amdhone3qq

Trustworthy

Reaction score
Can you guess the who will win the Paris Olympic 2024 women's basketball.? Yesterday Nigeria was defeat by USA to reach the semi finals

It would have been nice if Nigeria had moved on to win but with how it's going am guessing maybe the United states might be the winner? Who do you think would win.

I am not following basketball and not sure who is in semi final or if the finalists have already been decided so you need to at least post that

I am not following basketball and not sure who is in semi final or if the finalists have already been decided so you need to at least post that
Ok I will make sure I update all the post regarding this Paris Olympic that I posted so that we will discuss about it before they proceed to final

It would have been nice if Nigeria had moved on to win but with how it's going am guessing maybe the United states might be the winner? Who do you think would win.
Off course team USA at the event were very brilliant and they are very good at striking but I think they were the best right among the remaining country's

Back