Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Over 25,000 new Covid cases in Singapore, minister advises wearing masks

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
A new COVID-19 epidemic is spreading in Singapore, with the authorities reporting over 25,900 cases between May 5 and May 11. On Saturday, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung reaffirmed the need to wear masks. According to Ong, we are just at the beginning of the wave's gradually increasing phase. According to The Straits Times newspaper, the minister stated, "I would say the wave should peak in the next two to four weeks, which means between mid- and end-June."

We need to be cautious as it may spread anywhere and can cause damage. So be careful!!

i honestly thought that we had the thing beat, guess I was wrong.

I also thought the same, but we were wrong. COVID will come out every year. Now that there is lots of news going on about the vaccine AstraZeneca, I am afraid people are going to take the booster dose if it's developed.

Oh wow, but I have seen some news that says even does who have taken a vaccine might also be infected again. If that's the case then does the vaccine really works?

Only God knows what will happen now. whether a new vaccine is going to be developed or not. But that's for sure: it will spread again, and many people will lose their lives. We need to protect ourselves by following the guidelines.

Back