Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Opportunity

Heba990

Newcomer

Reaction score
If I have the oportunity to choose, I would go to the countryside or to the beach in the east of my
country, there are very long beaches with beautiful water and different types of sand
and they’re not so crouded as in other countries on summer, in those beaches you can go to swim,
to do snorkeling or just lay on the sand for hours and wait for the amazing sunsets.

If I had the opportunity I just want to travel anywhere with good electricity and just relax in bed without having to worry about going to cook or any kind of errands.

If I got the opportunity, I would choose the beach because I live in a city that is not near the sea, and I have visited beaches once or twice in my life and have always cherished the moments I have spent on the beaches.

I would prefer a hilly region and stay there for a few days and would also like to experience snow fall

If I have the opportunity to choose a vacation spot, I would choose the sandy beaches of Barbados. You would get to experience the full ambience of nature in those spots.

Actually if I have the opportunity I will just travel over there and spend a lot of day's just for me to relax and experience so many habit over there

Back