Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One thing you would love to eat but can't always eat it

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I believe we all have that one food or snacks we love so much but can't always have it either because it is too expensive or for one reason or the other. For me it's cakes. I don't mind eating cakes on a daily basis but I don't eat it, there are times where it would even take a month or more before I have any cakes simply because too much of it would have a negative effect on my health.

I think I don't have any food that has effect on my health as long as I can take it but there are other foods that I wish to be taken but they are too expensive so I usually try to take them occasionally or after a long time

I think I don't have any food that has effect on my health as long as I can take it but there are other foods that I wish to be taken but they are too expensive so I usually try to take them occasionally or after a long time
What food do you consider as too expensive?

I like chickpeas and Bhatura ( deep fried Indian version of bread) but its too heavy on stomach and you cannot have these daily

Its Momos, I like these so much and they are so tasty but certainly not healthy to have daily

Back