Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One thing you would like to change about yourself

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There are actually so many things I would like to change about myself, one of these things would be my weight, I would still like to loose some weight so i can be a lot more healthy.

Wow, this life is indeed not balanced. Here I am complaining about my skinny status and trying to gain more weight. And @eLdavis here wants to lose weight.
The irony of life!

Always this life no balanced at all because me I want to gain more weight because I used to imagine my life as a weight lifter

I do not like excessive aggressiveness in myself, especially in relation to my relatives. I am very impulsive, so I can get angry even over a simple event or thing that will happen. And I don't understand why, but at such moments I can't control myself

Wow, this life is indeed not balanced. Here I am complaining about my skinny status and trying to gain more weight. And @eLdavis here wants to lose weight.
The irony of life!
Lol same thing my bestie said. She is very skinny, and always complaining about wanting to gain some weight, while I have been complaining about how I want to loose some. If we could easily exchange 😂

I've already changed the thing I would most like to change about myself. However, I would like to change my height (too small) and my breast size (too big).

I've already changed the thing I would most like to change about myself. However, I would like to change my height (too small) and my breast size (too big).
Lol it would be nice if I could add more to my height though, I think I will catch the attention of a lot of people by being taller.

I don't want to change anything about myself, as I am satisfied with who I am. I would like to change my educational qualifications. I think I should have prepared for some competitive exams for the government job after engineering, as now I feel private jobs are not worth it.

One trait that I dislike about myself is the ease with which I can easily discard people. I have thrashed so many people because of just one mistake. And I would love to change and give people second chances.

Back