Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One teacher you where scared of in highschool

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Back then in highschool, we had an integrated science teacher called Mr Aniboro, this man was known for how harsh he normally treated students. I doubt there was any student who didn't know him. I feel into his trab multiple times. Was these any teacher you were scared of?

I had an English teacher, but fortunately she only replaced us sometimes and did not teach us every day. Everyone was afraid because in the 4th grade she hit my classmate's head on the desk and everyone saw it. The worst thing is that nothing was done to her for this and she continued to teach

I had an English teacher, but fortunately she only replaced us sometimes and did not teach us every day. Everyone was afraid because in the 4th grade she hit my classmate's head on the desk and everyone saw it. The worst thing is that nothing was done to her for this and she continued to teach
Lol, I can imagine what you guys must have been thinking when you saw her do this.

As far as l am concerned, l was really scared of the English teacher. It was because the teacher was very harsh and used to cane the senior students very brutality. The good side with him was that l was good at his subject so we became friends.

I never experienced a teacher strict with me. My dad was a military official, my uncles were policemen 3 of them, and when a teacher did something wrong to me and my classmates, the teacher would be kicked out. I was feeling proud though.

I was actually not scared of any teacher. I was a favourite of many teachers. There was no need to be afraid of them. In my school, teachers generally carried themselves to be friendly with their students.

Back