Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One of your most embarrassing moments

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
One of my most embarrassing moments was in school, I was still pretty young. My crush insulted me in the middle of the school field in the presence of others. We had a little misunderstanding. What's your most embarrassing moments?

That would be when I slept of in the bus and I was drooling. Imagine the embarrassment when they woke me up and everyone was looking at me with drool coming out of my mouth!

That would be when I slept of in the bus and I was drooling. Imagine the embarrassment when they woke me up and everyone was looking at me with drool coming out of my mouth!
😂😂😂 I can imagine what they would have been thinking about you back then. Í know you must have wished to just disappear then and there.

😂😂😂 I can imagine what they would have been thinking about you back then. Í know you must have wished to just disappear then and there.
Damn, I wished the ground will open up and swallow me! 😩

Damn, I wished the ground will open up and swallow me! 😩
Haha but let's look at the bright side, you probably won't see any of them again after you live that bus.

In my childhood, I fell in the sewer while playing in the street, and the water entered my ears. One of my friends pulled me up. It was embarrassing because everyone was looking at me and asking, Am I blind?

In my childhood, I fell in the sewer while playing in the street, and the water entered my ears. One of my friends pulled me up. It was embarrassing because everyone was looking at me and asking, Am I blind?
Sewer? Oh wow, was it deep? You are lucky your friend was there to help you, anyways how did you survive moving from there to your house? 😂

No, it was deep, the water in it was up to my neck. But the water had very bad smell.

No, it was deep, the water in it was up to my neck. But the water had very bad smell.
Yea the smell would be expected since it's a sewer. I have heard cases where people fall into a sewer and they just drown from there due to how thick the content of the water is. You are very lucky.

This was the time in my tender age when l was in high the high school. An incident happened, whereby l was bitten up thoroughly by a person in the lower classes. The person just hate me without any reason.

This was the time in my tender age when l was in high the high school. An incident happened, whereby l was bitten up thoroughly by a person in the lower classes. The person just hate me without any reason.
Lol I can imagine how embarrassing it must have felt, especially if your friends keeps taking about it or people from your class starts looking down on you.

Yea the smell would be expected since it's a sewer. I have heard cases where people fall into a sewer and they just drown from there due to how thick the content of the water is. You are very lucky.

Yes, I was fortunate, as I didn't get injured. The only thing was that I had to take a bath in the cold night, and my parents didn't allow me to play out in the night after this incident. And it is expected from the parents.

Yes, I was fortunate, as I didn't get injured. The only thing was that I had to take a bath in the cold night, and my parents didn't allow me to play out in the night after this incident. And it is expected from the parents.
Yes the whole incident might have traumatized them to some extent.

Yes the whole incident might have traumatized them to some extent.

They were also scared and had bad of thoughts, what would have happened if I was drown in the sewer.

Back