Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One memory you would like to forget?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
One memory I would like to forget was the night I found out my dad had finally passed on. I still remember this day like it was yesterday, even when I would like to forget about it, I simply can't. What memory would you like to forget and why?

A memory I would like to forget was when my mum had an accident and she was hospitalized. I was traumatized, a lot of things was going through my head at that time. Thankfully, she recovered, but the memory I had was one I wouldn't want to relive.

A memory I would like to forget was when my mum had an accident and she was hospitalized. I was traumatized, a lot of things was going through my head at that time. Thankfully, she recovered, but the memory I had was one I wouldn't want to relive.
I can imagine, I remember when i had a bike accident I was traumatized for weeks, to the point that whenever I found myself on a bike there is this fear that comes with it.

I would like to forget when I got into an accident with someone else's car. It was bad for me because, in addition to car repairs, I needed to treat myself and it required a lot of money, and I don't like to remember those moments when I was forced to ask family and friends for money

Accidents is something I won't let anyone go through, there are cases where people has been traumatized from their experience. Let's just be glad you are alive now to talk about it.

Back