Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One life lesson you have learnt

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
As we scale though life we tend to experience certain things that teaches us a lesson about life. What's one life lesson you have learnt so far, who knows it might be of help to someone here.
I have learnt so many things from past experience and even from others. One of them is that what will be will be. Meaning if it's ment to be, or if it was really ment for me, no matter how things turn out now, in the future I will definitely get it.

The best lesson I learned is that you should not borrow other people's things, especially if they are expensive. Once I borrowed a car and got into an accident with it. In my opinion, it affects a person very strongly when the thing is not theirs and they try to protect it as much as possible, but it turns out the other way around

The best lesson I learned is that you should not borrow other people's things, especially if they are expensive. Once I borrowed a car and got into an accident with it. In my opinion, it affects a person very strongly when the thing is not theirs and they try to protect it as much as possible, but it turns out the other way around
That's a good lesson. One thing I have always tried to avoid is borrowing. Anything could go wrong. If I don't have a particular thing, I would just let if go.

The big one lesson I have learnt from the past is that you shouldn't be trusting people because some of them will stab you at the back while some will let you down and no matter how hard you try they will never be satisfied so trust no one

The big one lesson I have learnt from the past is that you shouldn't be trusting people because some of them will stab you at the back while some will let you down and no matter how hard you try they will never be satisfied so trust no one
I have also experienced this before. A lot of people that I have trusted in the past tend to hurt me. These days I make sure I know who I am trusting.

I have also experienced this before. A lot of people that I have trusted in the past tend to hurt me. These days I make sure I know who I am trusting.
Good one because most of people tends to be very wicked these days they lack good peace of mind and the worst part is that some of the doesn't realized that you are the reason while they were standing

Good one because most of people tends to be very wicked these days they lack good peace of mind and the worst part is that some of the doesn't realized that you are the reason while they were standing
What I've learnt is that do not rely on your friends or even your best friends, because one day things will not be as they seem to be

What I've learnt is that do not rely on your friends or even your best friends, because one day things will not be as they seem to be
Actually you are right and I have realized that so many times and I think the solution is that never rely on any human being

One serious life lesson that I have learned is never to look down on anyone regardless of their circumstances. I have seen people that couldn't afford a basic meal rise up to become very rich and influential. Time happens to everyone.

Back