Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One fear you would like to conquer?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
We all have our fears, there are some we want to forget, and then there are some we would want to overcome. One of my biggest fear I would like to over come is my fear of snakes. My house is close to a bushy environment, so most times we do come across them. I have a very strong phobia for snakes that I can't even kill the baby ones. I really hope I can overcome this.

I hope that these snakes are non-poisonous because I would also be afraid of snakes, but in my region there are almost none, so I don't know how I would behave if I saw one. I am afraid of heights and I would like to overcome this fear because it seems childish to me

Oh how i would love to live in a place where there are none, I think some of them around are poisonous. We always try to fumigate the place though to prevent encounters.

Oh how i would love to live in a place where there are none, I think some of them around are poisonous. We always try to fumigate the place though to prevent encounters.
But should people who live near something from their childhood be immune from such fear? Are many people in your city afraid of snakes or is this an exception? Is it impossible to adapt to this even after many years?

But should people who live near something from their childhood be immune from such fear? Are many people in your city afraid of snakes or is this an exception? Is it impossible to adapt to this even after many years?
There are people who don't fear this though, some even go as far as eating it. Then there are some who fear it but don't fear the small ones since they are a lot easier to kill.

I am always scared of the heights. I can't see down when I am standing on a high place. I always wanted to overcome this fear but could never be able to do so.

I am always scared of the heights. I can't see down when I am standing on a high place. I always wanted to overcome this fear but could never be able to do so.
It's understandable, I think I have a little fear for heights as well, especially if I am in a narrow place. Hopefully I might be able to overcome this in the future.

I want to have my assurance that I can do something and finish it stronger. I am always afraid of starting maybe a business or a program but I won't see myself finishing it. I want to conquer that fear.

Back