Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News North Korea fires multiple short-range ballistic missiles, Seoul condemns

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
The US and South Korea carried out joint drills using stealth fighter jets to simulate air warfare one day earlier. On Friday, North Korea fired several short-range ballistic missiles towards the sea off its east coast, according to the South Korean military. The Joint Chiefs of Staff of South Korea denounced the launch as dangerous. Before hitting the water, the projectiles were claimed to have traveled roughly 300 kilometers (186 miles) after being launched from the town of Wonsan on the east coast.

The north have always been known to be pretty violent and more aggressive compared to the south in Korea.

Yes, Kim Jong seems to be a threat to the world these days. It is strange, as he is not scared of anyone. It seems he is ready to attack South Korea if any war-like situation happens. He is very ambitious, and his ambition may lead to disaster.

He may be brave and ambitious but he is not suicidal. If he was to do something stupid, the west would make very short work of him and his toy soldier military.

Saddam Hussein thought that he was a big deal too, look what happened to him.

@Mad Hatter But I am shocked that West doesn't answer for what he does. I am sure he will have a major role if World War III happens. He is waiting to get a reason to attack South Korea.

@Mad Hatter But I am shocked that West doesn't answer for what he does. I am sure he will have a major role if World War III happens. He is waiting to get a reason to attack South Korea.
I think the biggest threat to having WW3 would be if China invades Taiwan.

Absolutely, and China will do it later or sooner. China wants to have a hold on Asia, but India is obstructing it. They are trying to take a hold of India by making countries like Pakistan and Sri Lanka in its favor. There have been a few instances when their soldiers fought with ours on the border.

Yes he is obsessed, he seems to have an ego, but for what?

Back