Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Nikocado Avacado reveals his weight loss!

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
For anyone who has followed Nikadado Avacado will know that he started creating mukbang content for a while and whilst doing so, put on a lot of weight. Nikacado Avacado has now revealed his new look after his weight loss journey and.. wow...

He looks like he did prior to gaining all that weight back when he was a vegan. I'm actually shocked that he lost all the weight. I know a lot of people think it's a hoax, but he recently went to visit Hungry Fat Chick for her 52nd birthday and the results don't lie he's skinny there too. He should stop selling his shirts then IMO, because he no longer has that "water weight". xD

Wow, I want to loose some weight too, anyways that's good as too much weight is never healthy, especially when we advance in age.

Back