Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

New cricket Head coach for Kenya

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Former India and Karnataka pacer Dodda Ganesh is appointed as the Kenya Head coach for 1 year and he shared his plans to make Kenya qualify for the ODI and T20 World cup. His contract will be extended subject to improvement in results.

I don't think he was a good player in his time but may be helpful is having good coaching skills. It is not essential that a good player possess a good coaching skills.

I don't think he was a good player in his time but may be helpful is having good coaching skills. It is not essential that a good player possess a good coaching skills.
Exactly there is no guarantee that a normal player cannot become successful coach and a good player becoming a good coach.

I am surprised at this selection LOL, I mean even Ashok Dinda is better than Dodda Ganesh LOL but it's their own choice

Back