Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

My weekend

kheengh

Off The Mark

Reaction score
My weekend was spent well, I left school because the place I'm schooling is not too far from my hometown.
I went there and visit some of my friends and old school mate it was a great weekend for me

You have a wonderful weekend visiting your friends. My weekend is always spent well swimming in the deep sea and dancing TikTok as my exercise spree. I am doing this every Saturday and for Sunday to church and the mall. We need to unwind ourselves with something good for the health.

Mine was also good and relaxing and I did watched a couple of Hindi movies and spent most of the time in my bedroom

I guess you had a good weekend then. I didn't really do much though. The little free time I had I used it in watching the kdrama sweet home. I am currently in season two and it is quit nice.

Very nice to do so because I missed my friends too and it was actually another weekend today I will like to spend my weekend watching movies

Which movies are you planning to watch this weekend? I am not so interested in movies but don't mind getting suggestions to watch movies

This weekend I have to visit my village as one of my relatives passed away yesterday. I could not go to the funeral of hers so will be going to their home on Sunday.

Back