Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

My proof of payment as 5th winner of the July Jamboree

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
This day I felt over the moon when PayPal messaged me that I received my winning pay from Discussion Hub as the 5th placer in the July Jamboree contest. I want to top the contest in this month I have to nail it 😁. It's just a joke to make us laugh as if no one hears us. Below is the proof of payment.

my Gamer Stan Spaeth has sent you ₱780.61 PHP
Note from my Gamer Stan Spaeth:
July Jamboree Contest​
Transaction Details
Transaction ID
6H9368671T7778321
Transaction date
3 August 2024

I Love You Dogs GIF by Chippy the Dog

I got mine too of 2nd spot so it was good, I wanted to top but then I thought lets Eldavis win lol

I got mine too of 2nd spot so it was good, I wanted to top but then I thought lets Eldavis win lol
Where is your proof of payment, you should have it posted so others will be inspired to participate and work harder too. Though I cannot see the portal but I just posted it through the category community. Let's thank the owner of the site. @eLdavis suffers no electricity in their place due to the ongoing protest.

It's fine, I have stopped posting my payment proof from some time now, I prefer to just confirm that I have received my payment

I am used to posting any proof of payment so as a token of gratitude, I also posted here proof of payment. There are members especially those hew to forums where a site without proof of payment is a scam.

Hehehe thanks for letting me win @Ginger @Scorpion Indeed the light is really affecting how I post and also majority of my work. I have not received my payment yet though. Am guessing maybe it's cause I chose crypto as my method of payment hence it's taking some time.

Hehehe thanks for letting me win @Ginger @Scorpion Indeed the light is really affecting how I post and also majority of my work. I have not received my payment yet though. Am guessing maybe it's cause I chose crypto as my method of payment hence it's taking some time.
lol, YEAH it takes around 2-3 days when you opt for crypto and this time I opted for Paypal so it did not took longer and its already sitting in my Paypal waiting for the automatic transfer tomorrow morning.

Congratulations! The payment was quick and very swift. I received mine for 8th position. It felt good. The contest was fun and I wish that there are many more in coming months.

I am happy to see you back here. I am also hoping no more blackouts in your location.Life is lonely without an electricity. We feel like abandoned by the society lol. It's raining here and much thankful because our current is not affected unlike last year.

Congratulations Scorpion. Members like you keep us motivated to post and earn.

We are still not sure of the this months contests, it can be same as the last month or maybe some change but I guess only Shortie will post about it once she's back

I am happy to see you back here. I am also hoping no more blackouts in your location.Life is lonely without an electricity. We feel like abandoned by the society lol. It's raining here and much thankful because our current is not affected unlike last year.
Yes that's true. Though the light is still not stable, but I was able to charge abit today.

We are still not sure of the this months contests, it can be same as the last month or maybe some change but I guess only Shortie will post about it once she's back
Let's hope so. It was fun with the contest. It was my first time being so active here and making into the winners list. Though I was on the last one, but glad that I made it through. Last month I had missed it by a hairline.

Back