Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

My experience today.

woriz

Newcomer

Reaction score
I had a unique experience today, I met some of my old friends and I used to play with him a lot, at that time I was about 6 years old and now I have turned 20, and I told him a lot about the past, and what The most unique thing was when playing football where at that time some of the goalposts were wearing sandals or footwear, and that day some of my sandals were lost, then I wore some of my friend's sandals and took them home.

That's so nice, it's been long I met any of my old friends, even my school friends, it's been years now.

Oh that makes me so emotional. It is great to see that you had a good history with your friends in the past and when you meet them you will be able to talk about such things. Me too when I meet my classmates from elementary and high School, we usually reminisce about some of the stupid things we did back then. 😃

Back