Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ms Marvel the next young Avengers leader?

Cuan Gaming

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Who's your favorite superhero? Mine's Ms. Marvel! She's breaking barriers and inspiring a new generation of fans. From her shape-shifting powers to her relatable journey, she's truly a standout character. Share your thoughts and let's celebrate the diverse and empowering world of superheroes together! #MsMarvel #Superhero #Inspiration

To answer your question on the topic, it's possible she could be the leader but with how marvel is going, I don't even think they have plans for a young avengers, or at least not yet. Anyways let's just watch and see how it goes.

Wait a minute, there's a Ms Marvel now? Man, I'm so far behind in the marvel movies! I should go and watch it before I drop any kind of reviews on it.
Do you guys think it is worth a watch?

Back