Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies or coffee shop

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Where would you like to spend your free time, would you spend your free time in the movies or in the coffee shop? Personally i prefer spending my free time at home in my bed, but I have a friend who has a habit of going to the movies every time.

I don't take coffee, so I'm going with the first option. I will definitely go to the movies or watch movies in my house, whichever one goes best.

Lol I can relate to that, I drink coffee but I do not like it to the point where I would go to a coffee shop and I don't even drink it on a regular basis.

I would also like to spend time in the cinema, but it is sometimes expensive and very long because you still have to get to the cinema. There is a very cozy cafe near my house and I wouldn't mind spending the evening there

Due to how expensive going to the movies is, I don't normally go to one. I mostly watch my movies from home and am a huge movie lover.
I would also like to spend time in the cinema, but it is sometimes expensive and very long because you still have to get to the cinema. There is a very cozy cafe near my house and I wouldn't mind spending the evening there

For me ever since l lost my job during the COVID-19 pandemic, l have never got any job. So l have really cut down all the expenses that l can do without them so that l can live within my means.

For me ever since l lost my job during the COVID-19 pandemic, l have never got any job. So l have really cut down all the expenses that l can do without them so that l can live within my means.
So sorry to hear that, what about learning a skill you can start a business with, or do you already have one?

I love my free time to myself. I can always love to be at home and free in my bed. I love to watch movies and taking all my time to watch movies are what I want than coffee shop.

I love my free time to myself. I can always love to be at home and free in my bed. I love to watch movies and taking all my time to watch movies are what I want than coffee shop.
I have made it a habit to always ensure that I have a stock pile of movies on my smartphone. I am a huge movie lover.

Like you, @eLdavis I also prefer to spend my free time relaxing in bed and watching TV at home. I don't like going out except when I have some work that requires me to go out. I don't like spending money on watching movies or having a cup of coffee outside.

Like you, @eLdavis I also prefer to spend my free time relaxing in bed and watching TV at home. I don't like going out except when I have some work that requires me to go out. I don't like spending money on watching movies or having a cup of coffee outside.
Hehe yes, we could be in the same street and you won't even see me for days or weeks sometimes. I only go out when I need to sort out a job or I need to buy something.

@eLdavis I don't like to go for shoping untill I want to buy something urgent. Whereas sometimes I have to go because of my wife who likes to go for shopping even if she doesn't want to buy anything specific.🤣

@eLdavis I don't like to go for shoping untill I want to buy something urgent. Whereas sometimes I have to go because of my wife who likes to go for shopping even if she doesn't want to buy anything specific.🤣
Haha that's funny, what do you end up buying ?
My sister can be like that sometimes. She we be like she wants to buy something, but the moment you ask her what, she will tell you she does not know yet

She goes into the shopping mall and roams, checks things, and takes out the things she likes, even when we don't require them.

I would stay home too and will see if I can relax and watch any movie at home because I prefer to watch movies at home

Though I think it would be nice if I can find a quite place to work sometimes. There are times I do not get enough quite time to work at home. Finding a place outside my home would be better.

No I prefer to stay at home watching movies despite I have my free time because I also like to stay at a quite place enjoining my moment

I prefer to stay home but I guess I need to go out more and have fun LOL but it's quite expensive to watch movies in a theatre now

I have never gone to the movies before though, but I would really like to experience this. Maybe when am married I would go to one with my wife.

I haven't went for a movie from years now and would like to go only after I start dating or get married LOL

Back