Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Most romantic city or country for à couple vacation.

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Let's say you want to go on a vacation with your partner, for a romantic getaway, what city or country would you choose? I have heard a lot of people talk about Paris as one of the most romantic places.

I don't have a partner, but I definitely wouldn't choose Paris because it's very banal. Of course, if she wanted, then yes, but if I wanted to make a surprise, I think Greece is a very wonderful country for vacation. I have never been to Athens, but as an ancient city I think it is very romantic

Uhhmm my favorite country to go on romantic vacation was Australia because I like the way of their living in their country and they don't have much traditional cultures activities and I think its suit my living way of living

I have heard most people choose Switzerland ,Mauritius , Paris for a romantic vacations. These all are good places and I would visit them if I have money. I know visiting these countries is expensive and you need to have lots of money in your pocket.

Back