Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Micro Task Market IN This Current Time

akash997

Newcomer

Reaction score
The micro task market, which involves small tasks outsourced to a large number of online workers, is still going strong. Platforms like Amazon Mechanical Turk, Upwork, and TaskRabbit continue to connect businesses and individuals with freelancers who can complete tasks ranging from data entry to graphic design. With the rise of remote work and the gig economy, the micro task market is likely to continue evolving and expanding.

True, these sites or platforms would let for a very long time. I have worked on a few platforms like this before but at the moment I am not active on any of them.

I have not tried them, but for sure I will earn a good amount of money. I have heard people earn well from them. Are microtasks easy to complete? What sort of tasks are these? Can people who don't have special skills do these tasks?

They are just a waste of time, you cannot even earn a dollar even when you have worked for a couple of hours. What's the point of wasting so many hours to earn so little money. If you want money go to work in a restaurant or a grocery store where you will be paid better.

Back