Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Man caught smuggling 100 snakes in his trousers

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Customs officials claim that a guy attempted to smuggle over a hundred live snakes into mainland China by putting them inside his pants. After going through the "nothing to declare" barrier at the border between Shenzhen and semi-autonomous Hong Kong, the unidentified traveler was halted, according to officials.

He carried 104 snakes in "six canvas drawstring bags" inside his pants when he was inspected, according to a China Customs statement.

It continued, "It was discovered that each bag contained live snakes of various sizes, shapes, and colors."

That's bizarre news. And while reading your posts, I felt so uncomfortable imagining those snakes inside someone's trouser. I could actually feel the wriggling of snakes on my legs. It's strange and shocking how people can go to all these extents. They do keep coming up with all creative ideas to fool the officials.

He must be making millions of dollars with it that's why he might have taken this risk. I cannot imagine hiding snakes in my trousers, I am so scared of the snakes. It is very surprising for a person to do it.

He must be making millions of dollars with it that's why he might have taken this risk. I cannot imagine hiding snakes in my trousers, I am so scared of the snakes. It is very surprising for a person to do it.
Hmm...it must be a huge money and the greed for it to make one do such crazy things. Recently, some YouTube influencer was also caught in a similar kind of case involving snakes. It seems that they smuggle it into parties where the venom is actually used as drugs. I was shocked to know that. It is crazy and creepy.

That's very horrible for me. For real people would do anything for money.

Greed can make one do all kinds of horrible things in this world. Unfortunately, many around the world are falling for greed and the lust of money makes them compromise with their morality and ethics. And makes them all kinds of weird things. What's surprising is that people risk their lives for greed and not want of money.

Back