Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Making money by selling photos

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
This is one of the coolest ways to earn money online where you need to upload your unique photos and the website will deduct its commission and pay you whenever someone buys that photo. You can expect to earn well from it when you are approved to sell on high-profile websites.

Have you tried it?

No I haven't give a try and I think it will be quite good to make money on such ways but because when ever I wants to I find it very difficult because I am still studying and I have to focus on my study's

I tried, but some sites asked me to offer a monthly subscription, which was much more expensive than I would sell photos. I took some photos of beautiful landscapes, but so far these photos have not received any views

Have you tried it @Ginger.

I have not tried it. I would like to try it, if someone tells me the site where I can sell the pictures. I remember in the past there was a site called "Veethi" where we used to upload pictures and earn for them.

I tried, but some sites asked me to offer a monthly subscription, which was much more expensive than I would sell photos. I took some photos of beautiful landscapes, but so far these photos have not received any views
I think its quite hard too and you cannot expect a very big amount unless you are a professional at photography and travel a lot and can provide unique photos

There was a time I was trying to do this, but some of the sites I found back then needed a PayPal account to receive payment. I can't really remember most of the names though.

I know a few who have tried this but I don't think they were successful but I am not in contact with them to provide the first hand information

I doubt the pay is that much though, but one thing I am certain off is that there is money in photography. It all depends on how you do it.

The problem is you need to be unique and the website will also deduct its commission and you will only earn when someone actually pays for it

I have learned that nowadays one can sell Anything online. Although there are so many avenue that one can sell the photos online, l haven't really developed any interests in the venturing into that for the truth of the matter.

I have learned that nowadays one can sell Anything online. Although there are so many avenue that one can sell the photos online, l haven't really developed any interests in the venturing into that for the truth of the matter.
Its pretty much the same for me. Yes I have some level of interest when it comes to selling photos but I feel am not yet ready for this at the moment.b

Have you tried it @Ginger.

I have not tried it. I would like to try it, if someone tells me the site where I can sell the pictures. I remember in the past there was a site called "Veethi" where we used to upload pictures and earn for them.
I know a couple of popular options are Shutterstock and Depositphotos. You can also try a print-on-demand service like Redbubble where you can upload your work and have that printed on various products.

Generative AI has definitely taken a bite out of this market though.

There are so many websites but the problem is you cannot expect a big income coming your way although its possible but in long run only

I cannot even click good photos with my phone camera and don't expect these photos to fetch me anything so I won't try this.

There are certain ways that I am very sure that it would not work for me to make money online. And selling of photos is one of such ways. I have always wondered how the market for selling photos thrive.

I think its still a well paying gig but you need to be very good at your work and this way you can expect a very decent passive income too

Back