Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Making a Site Viewable for Apple Phones

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Theme House has this theme specially designed for it. What do other themes on the market hold out? Of course, they would need to be mobile optimized, generally, to begin with.

I don't care about iPhones and iPads. They can go to some other forums.

It is too much pain handling Apple's policies. They are use non standard in everything which means more work.

If your website uses responsive design, it will easily adapt to the screen of the website. In other words, responsive website will appear good on iPhone, iPads as well as Android phones and tablets. Howeve,r before you launch your website make sure to check how it appears on Safari browser as well.

We have tools in browsers to check iPad and iPhone compatibility. If you have tried them you see that breakpoints are different when it comes to iOS devices. It is extra work to make the behave well for those non standard dimensions.

Theme House has this theme specially designed for it. What do other themes on the market hold out? Of course, they would need to be mobile optimized, generally, to begin with.
more durable and impressive mobile features will be preferred by many people

I didn't know you had to go through extra length to be able to run forums on iPhone.

I don't care about iPhones and iPads. They can go to some other forums.

It is too much pain handling Apple's policies. They are use non standard in everything which means more work.
I feel the same way about their products too. Too many unnecessary requirements compared to Android. That's why I'm not interested in owning anyone for now.

Absolutely! Responsive design makes your website a chameleon, adapting to any screen size. From iPhones to tablets, your site will look sharp. While testing on Safari is a great start, don't forget Chrome, Firefox, and Edge too! Different browsers can interpret code slightly differently, so checking across all the popular ones ensures a smooth user experience for everyone.

Back