Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Little boy makes friends with crow.

Crows are smart! They are some of the smartest creatures in the animal kingdom. They have good memories and have good critical thinking skills. I doubt this crow will be able to reintegrate with other crows.. he will forever be bonded with that child.

That's so cute, and one thing I have come to know about animals is that they can be very loyal to whoever they come across.

That's great!!

Crows are cunning and intelligent , they can make friends easily. I have seen crows and parrots live happily with human beings unlike other bird. Also they are good for us because they are scavengers.

Little boy is looking happy in the company of a crow.

This is the most wholesome thing I have seen on the internet today! It warms my heart to see the boy being friendly with the crow!

This is the most wholesome thing I have seen on the internet today! It warms my heart to see the boy being friendly with the crow!

I remember I was too friendly with a cow in my village. Maybe the animals understand the language of love better than human beings.

Back