Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Just Dance 2023

Sweerie_b

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Have you played this game?

he Just Dance series continues to be popular for its fun and energetic gameplay. Just Dance 2023 features a diverse range of music tracks, choreographies, and multiplayer modes, providing a great way to get moving and have fun with friends and family.

Heard about this game but never really played it. I know my niece would definitely love this game cause she has always been into dancing.

No, I have played previous versions since my girlfriend likes this game, but I don't like it hahahaha

I've had a blast playing Just Dance 2023! The latest installment in the popular dance game series brings the heat with its diverse soundtrack and fun choreography. From classic hits to modern chart-toppers, the song selection has something for everyone.

Back