Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

June Summer Solstice Showdown Referral Contest Winners

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
The winners of the referral contest are as follows, there were a lot of referrals that were voided due to spam to gain post count and even AI-detected content. I have gone through every referral to be sure that everyone's referral made 10 posts or more that were not AI content and not spam just to gain post count.

@indira - 10 referrals - $20
@kheengh - 5 referrals - $15
@Nomad - 4 referrals - $10
@Teegold - 4 referrals - $5

referralsjune.png

Congratulations to all! @Stan will be in contact for your payment details. Please allow up to 48 hours for Stan to make contact.

A new contest will be announced soon!

Thank you all.

Uhmm, nomad and I got same number of referrals, but what's the criteria for him being ahead if I may ask?

Uhmm, nomad and I got same number of referrals, but what's the criteria for him being ahead if I may ask?
This is how the system has detected the winners, looking again at the results, it looks as though Nomad got placed ahead of you due to having recent referrals that were eligible.

Wow, this is great.
Thanks everyone

Wow.. congratulations winners.🎊

Back