Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Jesus is lord

Mona@07

Newcomer

Reaction score
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him will not perish but have everlasting life ...

Meditate on this

This scripture is one of the most beautiful and powerful scripture out there. It tells us how far our heavenly Father can go just to express his love for us.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him will not perish but have everlasting life ...
First off was Youhua Bar Yousef (Jesus) really the son of the creator of the universe? And could his "son" be so easily killed? Who created human nature? Did God not know how we would turn out? Does the potter blame the pot if it is cracked?

And why would a just God demand a blood sacrifice for "our" sins? Is this God a deity that you want to worship? Perhaps we were all created for his amusement/entertainment only. Perhaps God is just the ultimate video gamer....:cool:

First off was Youhua Bar Yousef (Jesus) really the son of the creator of the universe? And could his "son" be so easily killed? Who created human nature? Did God not know how we would turn out? Does the potter blame the pot if it is cracked?

And why would a just God demand a blood sacrifice for "our" sins? Is this God a deity that you want to worship? Perhaps we were all created for his amusement/entertainment only. Perhaps God is just the ultimate video gamer....:cool:

First of , you describe God based on the illusion in your mind.
Let me start with the part you said can his son be killed easily?
The main purpose of the son of God on earth is to die , so there was no need for any form of resistance.
Actually now for second part .
If only you would study the bible it would have created a bit of understanding who God is...
Do u mind if we talked on Whatsapp
You can drop ur number let's discuss this 😁😇

Last edited:
Today is Sunday, I hope ye all went to church today, anyways have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Sunday.

If only you would study the bible it would have created a bit of understanding who God is...
I have studied the bible including the 4 banned gospels of Judas Iscariot, the gospel of Mary Magdalene, the gospel of Thomas, and the gospel of Phillip. I have studied the old testament, the Torah, the Quran, the Sumerian holy book "The Epic of Gilgamesh" the Popul Vuh of the Mayans, and many ancient writings of the Egyptians. I have also studied the teachings of the Essenes.
You cannot school me Christian.;)

I have studied the bible including the 4 banned gospels of Judas Iscariot, the gospel of Mary Magdalene, the gospel of Thomas, and the gospel of Phillip. I have studied the old testament, the Torah, the Quran, the Sumerian holy book "The Epic of Gilgamesh" the Popul Vuh of the Mayans, and many ancient writings of the Egyptians. I have also studied the teachings of the Essenes.
You cannot school me Christian.;)
😅😅 That's one reason why you are confused those banned gospel of Judas Iscariot, the gospel of Mary and the likes of them .

Let me put it dis way , yes food is good for our body but not all food suits your body , if u go against wat suits ur body u will end up falling sick 🤢...
So brother you can read ancient Egyptians book to proof no existence of God, the Egyptian was just one part of it ... Honestly I will like to know you in person.

Am Vincent

😅😅 That's one reason why you are confused
^^^Typical condescending Christian comment. I am not confused, rather I am enlightened. Your Christian apostles fully knew what would happen if people like me were to examine the teachings of the 1st century Christian church. "Too much knowledge is not a good thing"- John's letter to the Ephesians.

One of the thing that I dislike about some Christians is how smug they are. They get that way because they are so utterly convinced that they are right, that to them everyone else is automatically wrong by default.

Last edited:
One thing that I have to say about this topic is that I believe in Good and Jesus Christ wholeheartedly. While doing that, I respect other people's religious beliefs and won't shove mine down the throats of another person.

Back