Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Jared Isaacman becomes the first person to take part in a private spacewalk!

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
It seems each year we see another billionaire doing something amazing and this time it was billionaire, Jared Issacman who was the first person to take part in a private spacewalk despite how dangerous it was!

An American billionaire has become the first person to take part in a private spacewalk - against the spectacular backdrop of the Earth.

You can read more about this amazing spacewalk here at Sky News

a private spacewalk? That sounds awesome, and at the same time dangerous and scary. Anyways congrats to him.

Sounds interesting! Well, they have all the money in the world to spend on such desires and wishes. I am sure that even if I was a billionaire, I would have not tried it due to the risk involved. I like to have fun in a safe way. I am adventurous kinds, but in a very small limit.

Back