Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

It's almost hopeless lol

Mad Hatter

Veteran

Reaction score
Since I joined up here 2 months ago I have always enjoyed seeing my name on the "Top Posters OF The Month" thingie on the upper right hand side. Now everybody is posting as if their lives depend on it and my name has been shoved to the back of the line. The last member on that list is so far ahead of me that there is no way I can get back on the list.

Good for the forum, not so good for me. I guess that I will no longer be a part of "The Big Five Club".

Don't get disheartened. When there's a contest, there's always a competition. There are still several days till the contest closes. There's a chance that someone lower on the leaderboard could move up in these days.

Last edited:
Who says that you can't get back on the list. With a little of willpower and commitment, you can get back on the list. Never say never because nothing is impossible. Just go for it.

I believe that the reason you are not up there anymore is because you're not interested in the contest. Because as you can see, it is those that are actually going for the contest head on that can be found there. For someone like you who just post for fun, it can be very hard to catch up with them, or should I say catch up with us. 😃

I totally understand that, it's not so easy to keep up, especially if you have other things you are dealing with as well, in that case it would even be harder. Just keep doing your best.

I keep hoping to see my name on the front page of the 5 "TOP POSTERS" but it just won't come up. Maybe there ought to be a "TOP TEN"?👀

Stay calm! Keep posting; don't stop. The giveaway has eighteen days left to be finished. Who knows, maybe I have obligations offline these days and won't be able to post anything. Everyone gives their best when competing, but you're not giving it yours.🫣

To be frank I never noticed that I should try the the posting contest or for the top poster but looking at others doing well, I am also motivated to do well

Hmm..that's fine. We always get motivated to see others. I am motivated to win the contest because of the prize money they have announced. It's good that the forum remains active so that I may find something to write about. There is a time when there is no movement in the forums.

The only way to earn on this forum is to win contest so why not try and get something and I would be fine even if I get $5 prize

I understand that's the reason I have been posting on this forum mostly. Hope so in future they start paying per post. What I feel they should increase the prize money. After this month I will analyse if it's worth to post here.

Stay calm! Keep posting; don't stop. The giveaway has eighteen days left to be finished. Who knows, maybe I have obligations offline these days and won't be able to post anything. Everyone gives their best when competing, but you're not giving it yours🫣
Hahaha! I am calm, don't worry I am not having a nervous breakdown. LOL As to not giving it my best...does my life depend on whether or not I am? Hahahaha! 😂

I keep hoping to see my name on the front page of the 5 "TOP POSTERS" but it just won't come up. Maybe there ought to be a "TOP TEN"?👀
I second this, it won't be bad to have a top 10. That way, those people that are always active on this forum will be able to see their names on the homepage.

I *FINALLY* made the top 5 posters list for this month. I was beginning to think that it just wasn't going to happen. 🎯

On every forum that I've ever been on I've always been one of the top contributors. But here everyone posts so much that I feel like a junior player. I was on the 'Top Five Posters' for 2 days here in June, but have been knocked out again...it is hopeless! :(

Back