Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Istanbul

Heba990

Newcomer

Reaction score
Where is your favourite place for a holiday? I love Istanbul. It is such a magnificent city. I have been to Istanbul twice. One of the most spectacular places in Istanbul is Ayasofya Mosque. There is also a famous mosque in the district ot Besiktaş called Ortaköy Camii. I tried some delicious Turkish foods. One of them was Kumpir. Kumpir is a baked potato filled with sausages, mushrooms, olives, cheese, corns, and some condiment

I have heard about Istanbul but have never visited this city. I don't have a budget to travel to other country. It's so expensive. You are fortunate that have money to spend on travelling to other cities.

No, if I have to choose where to go and vacation Istanbul will be the last place for me to visit. There are a lot of great European cities that I can go to.

I don't have a favorite place for vacation at the moment. For me the most important thing is that I have quality time for myself to do whatever I want and sleep when i want as well.

Back