Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Israeli forces seize Gaza side of Rafah border crossing.

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
According to the Israeli military, the Israeli 401st Brigade took "operational control" of the crucial border crossing early on Tuesday morning. Israeli flags flew from tanks that had taken control of the crossing location, according to footage published by the Israeli military.

Everywhere, everyone is just eager to go to war.

I have stated this probably on this forum and I am stating it again that I don't pity Hamas. They started this and brought this upon their people. However Israel wants to handle them, they should go ahead.

Hamas was the ones who initiated it, even I oppose them. To prevent them from being able to incite terrorism in Israel, they ought to be made to learn a lesson. They have to be aware of Israel's strength. If Gaza's name is removed from the map, I won't be shocked.

Whatever the case, these people should have learned by now that two wrongs do not make a right. All of these were only drag on for too long if the truce is not called upon.

Back