Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is/was politics discussed in your family? Are you aware of your parents' political beliefs?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
In my family, we don't discuss politics and even if we do then we never debate on it. May parents never followed any political party and have always voted for the candidate they though was the best.

Is/was politics discussed in your family? Are you aware of your parents' political beliefs?

My parents don't really talk much about politics because they are not really into politics. Though I know where they stand when it comes to issues like this.

No off course politics was never be discussed in my family and we don't follow any political party, we just voted for the right candidate during election and is left for them to fulfill their promises.

My father was a bit of a politician and used to discuss political issues when his friends came visiting. He held a political position but couldn't keep up because he could not fit into the dirts and corruption of the political arena in my country.

In my family we discuss political matters and also discuss which party to vote and all this is done in the house in closed doors

Not many times but is discussed sometimes. Yes, I know the belief of my parents on the party but we or they never forced us to vote for a particular party. We are all free to vote to any party

Back