Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is there a music that reminds you of your painful past?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Is there a music that reminds you of your painful past? For me, yes, there is a music that reminds me of my painful past. It was the music played at a nice resto where we dined with my ex. It was the same music when I said yes to him. The music was an Original Pilipino Music (OPM) in my country entitled; HABANG MAY BUHAY (UNTIL WHEN THERE IS LIFE). It is a very nice, meaningful, and romantic song sung by Zasha Padilla. Every time I hear that song my heart wants to bleed but I already moved on. I just remember the song and my ex but I cannot remember the feelings anymore.

What about you?

Last edited:
Lol so far I have not had any song that makes me remember my past, just that most slow worship songs helps me relax and think things through.

The music that lets my heart go fonder for love is a mellow music. You may listen to it via video so you will know it's rhythmic mood and tempo. It is truly a beautiful music that pledges about love to beat until the end but so sad, my ex betrayed me. I am a busy person that might triggers him to find all the time someone to be with him. I told myself that it happens for a reason.

I don't have painful past or breakup. I am yet to enter into any serious relationship and more interesting in shaping my career first.

Music is soothing and healing and though there is something behind it called a shadow of the past that begins to navigate in my memory thus making the heart feel the sudden miss, an excruciating pain of missing someone I ove now in the hands of someone new. But that is life I have to delve with acceptance to move on.

No, I don't any thing painful related to any song. I don't like to listen to the sad songs.

Yeah, there is. Goodbye by Celine Dion has been my go through whenever I am feeling remorseful. I don't have the opportunity to say goodbye to my mum and this song is something I play always whenever I started missing her so much.

Back