Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is the reels feed well optimized for your preferences?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I used to think that Instagram is one of the best social networks because I always came across those videos that were really interesting to me, but now this is not the case at all. In my opinion, only 5 out of 10 reels are really interesting to me. Do you have the same situation and can it be optimized better?

It's pretty much the same, not all the videos that pops up on my reel are actually interesting, due to this I don't always watch. If I want to watch something, I simply make a search.

It is not. I frequently come across none sense content. I also get a lot of bad content so I frequently use report feature. I think meta has to work hard on making Reels algorithm better.

Back