Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is it possible to love more than one person the same time?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I have come across people who claim they are in love with someone and along the line, or one thing leads to another, they start having feeling for someone else as well, and they believe they are in love with both persons. Do you think its possible to love more than one person the same time?

Yes it is possible to love more than one person at the same time but for me it's not fair because the moment you realized you are not the one some one have feelings on you then there will be no trust against each other which will lead to fake relationship

You have a point though, but I don't really think it's possible to love two different persons at the same time. There must always be one person you love more than the other.

That is constant that's why I stated its not fair at all because no matter what you will hurt the other feelings which will make some loose the interest in relationship

Once I heard such a phrase that if a person fell in love with someone else, then he definitely did not love that first person. Because to me, in such a case, someone cannot love two people at the same time. If he found someone, he didn't love the first one

It depends on the kind of love you're talking about having love for more than one person at once because if it is love for my family members, my mother and my parents, I can actually love all of them at once but when it comes to having a romantic feelings for two different person at once, that is something I cannot even conceive.

Love is something that is very different depending on the person. For me l can really love more than one person at a time. I have an equal love to my two children and the wife at the same time

For me, I can't love more than one person. I might be lusting after a person while I have that person that the feelings is beyond lust. Romantic love is not an emotion that can be shared. It is either one or the other.

Back