Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is it legal to repair potholes yourself in your country?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
This is a very interesting topic because in my city I cannot repair potholes myself because I need a permit for this. But it is impossible to get a permit because the authorities simply do not allow it and they do not want to repair it either. I wonder how common it is in other countries?

For me l can say that it's very illegal in my country. However the young people take advantage of it by making repairs of the pot holes on the roads and charging the road users directly tpay for their wages.

It's not legal but I think it should be legal if they are not charging any money for that and doing it voluntarily.

If it's a major road, then you need a permit first before you can do this, as for the road within the streets, anyone can handle this and no one would mind.

It's not legal to repair potholes in my community. You need to get permit first before venturing on that. The only thing that one can do is to pour some stones and mud sand on the road that leads to their house.

Back