Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is it Cole Palmer Fc?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Chelsea football club played their midweek game by not having Palmer, their best player with them. Before the game against Arsenal, Poch, Chelsea manager, talked about the rest of the boys rising to the occasion.

However, the game ended with Chelsea losing 5 nil. Do you now believe that without Cole Palmer, the team can't play well?

With the way things are going it is safe to say that Chelsea cannot put a ball in the back of the net without Cole palmer. So yeah, it is actually Palmer FC now, because he's the one who carries the team all the time.

In my opinion, it played an important role that he was not on the field, but I don't think that even if he had been, he would have been able to radically change the situation on his own. Now Arsenal is very strong and Chelsea is very weak so I think they could score 1 goal but not win

In my opinion, it played an important role that he was not on the field, but I don't think that even if he had been, he would have been able to radically change the situation on his own. Now Arsenal is very strong and Chelsea is very weak so I think they could score 1 goal but not win
True, if he played that Chelsea vs arsenal game Chelsea would still have lost. So it will still be the same outcome. But maybe he might have scored?

Chelsea should find a way to thank Manchester City for giving them such a gem. We can rightly call the Chelsea team Palmer FC as far as last season is concerned. Let's see if they would be a team next season.

Back